Dungannon (Noble County) OH
The History of Noble County, OH (pub. 1887) / page 557:
Methodist Episcopal Churches - The Williamson Methodist Episcopal church had a log meeting-house erected at about the same time the Crooked Tree log church was built (1848). About 1871 the present church was dedicated. It cost about $1,200. The present membership is about seventy-five. This church is named for Samuel Williamson, an early and prminent member. Jere Smith, John Mincks, Andrew Martin and William Rainey were early members. Jere Smith, J. M. Smith and Andrew Martin were early class-leaders.